Old 08-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Les Mikesell

Default vi defaults in 6.x

When I use copy/paste text into a window running vi, if there is a
single line starting with '#', in the pasted content, it adds a # to
all subsequent lines and indents each an additional level. Is there
some way to eliminate this bizarre behavior, preferably globally and
permanently so I don't have to repeat some change for every
machine/user where I might log in?

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com