-   -   iscsi storage, LACP or Multipathing | Migration or rebuild? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/694246-iscsi-storage-lacp-multipathing-migration-rebuild.html)

Svavar Örn Eysteinsson 08-15-2012 02:28 PM

iscsi storage, LACP or Multipathing | Migration or rebuild?

Hi Götz.
I'm running Centos 6.2 on a Proliant DL380 G7 server connected to a HP
Lefthand P4500
using multipath, and ALB(Adaptive Load Balancing) on the Lefthand box it
self.

Regarding, multipath vs bonding read this ->
http://blog.open-e.com/bonding-versus-mpio-explained/

You will need to go through the storage manual for red hat enterprise 6
and read some chapters
regarding configuring your options/needs for your scenario.

Best regards,

Svavar O - Iceland