Old 08-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Yves Bellefeuille

Default Can't access forums

I've been unable to access the forums as an unregistered user for
several hours; I get "Sorry, you don't have the permission to access
this area".

Yves Bellefeuille

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>
"Simply put, E=mc^2 is liberal claptrap." -- Conservapedia.com

Old 08-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Akemi Yagi

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca> wrote:
> I've been unable to access the forums as an unregistered user for
> several hours; I get "Sorry, you don't have the permission to access
> this area".

I can confirm this. Perhaps, certain CentOS admin(s) are playing with
the site ... ?

Akemi

Old 08-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 08/13/2012 02:09 AM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca> wrote:
>> I've been unable to access the forums as an unregistered user for
>> several hours; I get "Sorry, you don't have the permission to access
>> this area".
>
> I can confirm this. Perhaps, certain CentOS admin(s) are playing with
> the site ... ?

should be fixed now

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax