Old 08-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Leonard den Ottolander

Default Repo data lagging behind

Hello,

I just noticed there's a security update for openldap on C6 that's a few
days old. However my box is not receiving the update. I've checked both
ftp://ftp.plusline.de and ftp://ftp.nluug.nl. Both have the updates in
the Packages directory, which has a mod time of 2012-08-08. However, the
corresponding repodata directories on both mirrors have a mod time of
2012-08-06. Any reason why the repo data hasn't been updated? Or are
those mirrors not syncing correctly for some reason?

Regards,
Leonard.

Old 08-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Johnny Hughes

On 08/10/2012 06:13 PM, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just noticed there's a security update for openldap on C6 that's a few
> days old. However my box is not receiving the update. I've checked both
> ftp://ftp.plusline.de and ftp://ftp.nluug.nl. Both have the updates in
> the Packages directory, which has a mod time of 2012-08-08. However, the
> corresponding repodata directories on both mirrors have a mod time of
> 2012-08-06. Any reason why the repo data hasn't been updated? Or are
> those mirrors not syncing correctly for some reason?

This has been corrected. Thanks for the heads up.