Old 08-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Jonathan Vomacka

Default How to enable system dumps / core dumps

CentOS Community,

Do you know how I can go about enabling system dumps and/or kernel core
dumps. I want to be able to have the system dump a core during a panic,
or crash.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Nux!

On 09.08.2012 21:43, Jonathan Vomacka wrote:
> Do you know how I can go about enabling system dumps and/or kernel
> core
> dumps. I want to be able to have the system dump a core during a
> panic,
> or crash.

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Deployment_Guide/ch-kdump.html

Nux!