Old 08-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Phil Savoie

Default Off Topic - Commercial Removing Program and DVR-MS to MP4 Converter

Hi All,

With the wealth of information on this list, I would like to ask if
anyone has any experience with removing commercials from M$ Media Center
recorded TV programs and then converting them to MP4.

I did a google search but there is a lot of info to sort through so I
was wondering if anyone could share what they use.

Feel free to contact me off list.

Thank you,

Phil