-   -   Is gnome-devel-docs supposed to work with devhelp? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/689000-gnome-devel-docs-supposed-work-devhelp.html)

Frank Cox 07-30-2012 07:08 PM

Is gnome-devel-docs supposed to work with devhelp?

I just installed gnome-devel-docs with the objective of having a local copy of
the gnome hig-book and now that I have it installed I don't know how to use it.

I had assumed that it would show up in devhelp but it doesn't. What I have is
a bunch of XML files in /usr/share/gnome/help/hig-book/C, and when I try to
view one with firefox it tells me "This XML file does not appear to have any
style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. "

What am I supposed to use to read the hig-book files?