Old 07-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Digimer

Default No tengo red despues de instalar

On 07/26/2012 10:21 PM, Rodrigo Pichiñual Norin wrote:
> Que tal amigos:
>
> Resulta es que no tengo red despyes de instalar centos 6.2,
> sigo la ruta:/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/
>
> y no me aparece el archivo ifcfg-eth0
>
> e visto cosas similares de otros usuarios de centos....
>
> donde si encuentran ifcfg-eth0 y tienen que modificar el Onboot a yes, pero
> ami no me aparece?
> realice la instalacion minimal.

(via google translate)

Lo sentimos, esto es principalmente una lista de correo Inglés. Si usted
puede hablar Inglés, pidiendo una vez más sería útil como más aquí podía
entender su pregunta.

Traté de traducirlo a tu pregunta, y creo que no estamos viendo eth0, a
pesar de / etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 existente. ¿Te ha
establecido HWADDR de la dirección MAC? ¿Coincide con la dirección MAC
que ver con 'ifconfig-a'?

English;

Sorry, this is mainly an English mailing list. If you can speak English,
asking again would be helpful as more here could understand your question.

I tried to translate your question, and I think you're not seeing eth0,
despite /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 existing. Did you set
HWADDR to the proper MAC address? Does it match the MAC address you see
with 'ifconfig -a'?

--
Digimer

Old 07-27-2012, 02:42 AM
Fernando Cassia

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Digimer <lists@alteeve.ca> wrote:
> I tried to translate your question, and I think you're not seeing eth0,
> despite /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 existing

Human translator here

He says he does NOT see ifcfg-eth0 in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/

He adds "I've seen other users' reports where they DO find a
ifcfg-eth0 and they end up adding onboot=yes. but he doesn' t get that
file. He says he has CentOS 6.2 and did the minimal install.

FC

Old 07-27-2012, 02:44 AM
Fernando Cassia

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com> wrote:
> He adds "I've seen other users' reports where they DO find a
> ifcfg-eth0 and they end up adding onboot=yes. but he doesn' t get that
> file. He says he has CentOS 6.2 and did the minimal install.

Ha!, just another reason NOT to include system-config-network-tui as
part of the base install, I guess. Who needs friendly menus to setup
networking?. *sarcasm*

JOKE JOKE...
FC
- George Orwell

Old 07-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Giles Coochey

He adds "I've seen other users' reports where they DO find a
ifcfg-eth0 and they end up adding onboot=yes. but he doesn' t get that
file. He says he has CentOS 6.2 and did the minimal install.

Ha!, just another reason NOT to include system-config-network-tui as
part of the base install, I guess. Who needs friendly menus to setup
networking?. *sarcasm*

JOKE JOKE...
FC

¿Se ve realmente una interfaz eth0 existentes en el sistema? por ejemplo
ifconfig eth0 produce una salida de la interfaz?

Do you actually see an eth0 interface existing on the system?

e.g. ifconfig eth0 produces some output about the interface?

Giles Coochey, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd
+44 (0) 7983 877438
http://www.coochey.net
http://www.netsecspec.co.uk
giles@coochey.net

Old 07-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Fernando Cassia

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Giles Coochey <giles@coochey.net> wrote:
> produce una salida de la interfaz?

I´d suggest everyone to stop using Google Translate. Either the OP
will come back here in English, or we´d have to use a human
translator. Some of the wording is confusing when doing automated
translations, I´m not sure the OP will get the meaning

The above phrase was translated as "produces an exit of the interface".
when you actually meant "shows any output" which should have been
translated as "muestra algo?"

FC