Old 07-24-2012, 02:14 PM
"Muhammad A. Fatahna"

Default Forum CentOS Indonesia

Dear All,

Forum discuss (Indonesia) about CentOS have done, so if you can join
this forum you can register on this site http://forum.centos-id.org/
comments and suggestions will be very helpful for the progress this
forum

Thank you very much

--
http://mafatahna.web.id

Old 07-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Karanbir Singh

Hi,

On 07/24/2012 03:14 PM, Muhammad A. Fatahna wrote:
> Forum discuss (Indonesia) about CentOS have done, so if you can join
> this forum you can register on this site http://forum.centos-id.org/
> comments and suggestions will be very helpful for the progress this
> forum

We are actually working towards getting an official Indonesian forum up
at id.centos.org ( like the french one at fr.centos.org ) - it might be
worth talking and making sure we are not just duplicating efforts.

thanks

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax

Old 07-24-2012, 09:13 PM
"Muhammad A. Fatahna"

> We are actually working towards getting an official Indonesian forum up
> at id.centos.org ( like the french one at fr.centos.org ) - it might be
> worth talking and making sure we are not just duplicating efforts.
>
> thanks

owh, how to procedure to get a the domain id.centos.org sir, because
this site just use discuss and tranfer knowledge not for commercial

--
http://mafatahna.web.id