Old 07-22-2012, 07:30 PM
"fakessh @"

Default redirect ssl mailman rpm

hello guys

I encounter a problem with the package mailman and forwarding ssl
my precedent conversation to this problem
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg61411.html

mark sapiro was thinking of a httpd problem
I call the centos community to provide help me to rewrite the url for
this to work.

thanks
--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
http://gplus.to/sshfake
http://gplus.to/sshswilting
http://gplus.to/john.swilting
https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
provided they receive a note of presentation