Old 07-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Andreas Rogge

Default CentOS 6.2 x86_64 + PHP 5.3.3 + Zend Guard Loader v3.3 == Segfault

Hello everyone,

I've got issues getting Zend Guard Loader v3.3 running.

Tried several installations, doesn't work for any. Once I install Zend
Guard Loader my PHP CLI binary starts to segfault *at exit*.

Same is true for apache processes with mod_php enabled: Works until you
SIGHUP your apache processes. Doing that your webserver quits with a
segfault.

Can anyone reproduce that issue? Does anyone know a way to work around it?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Andreas

-- SNIP --
$ php -v
PHP 5.3.3 (cli) (built: Jul 3 2012 16:53:21)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2010, by Zend
Technologies
Segmentation fault

$ php -m
[PHP Modules]