Old 07-18-2012, 07:12 AM
jiten jha

Default About GlusterFS

Dear Friends,

I have 2 server and one client. In a server side I have installed Centos
6.2 and the client side ubuntu10.04. Unable to download " yum groupinstall
'Development Tools' ".
When I run " glusterfs -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs.vol /mnt/glusterfs " on
client side it is working . But when I check " df -h "

then error is "

/dev/sda6 290G 83G 193G 30% /
none 984M 248K 983M 1% /dev
none 988M 180K 988M 1% /dev/shm
none 988M 224K 988M 1% /var/run
none 988M 0 988M 0% /var/lock
none 988M 0 988M 0% /lib/init/rw
none 290G 83G 193G 30% /var/lib/ureadahead/debugfs
/dev/sda1 184M 22M 154M 13% /boot
*df: `/mnt/glusterfs': Transport endpoint is not connected*

help to solve the problem .

--
Thanks & Regards
Jitendra Jha

Old 07-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 07/18/2012 08:12 AM, jiten jha wrote:
> When I run " glusterfs -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs.vol /mnt/glusterfs " on
> client side it is working . But when I check " df -h "

we dont ship glusterfs, you should ask on their irc / mailing lists..

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax