Old 07-17-2012, 05:43 AM
fakessh

Default probleme rpm roundcubemail-0.7.2-2.el6.noarch force ssl fail

Le 2012-07-17 04:38, fakessh a écrit*:
> hello guys
> hello master of holy bible of centos
>
> I am having problems with the package for EPEL roundcubemail centos 6
> options for config roundcubemail to force SSL connections not working
>
> // enforce connections over https
> // with this option enabled, all non-secure connections will be
> redirected.
> // set the port for the ssl connection as value of this option if it
> differs from the default 443
> $rcmail_config['force_https'] = true;
>
> // tell PHP that it should work as under secure connection
> // even if it doesn't recognize it as secure ($_SERVER['HTTPS'] is
> not
> set)
> // e.g. when you're running Roundcube behind a https proxy
> $rcmail_config['use_https'] = true;
>

> this option not work
>
> please maybe a fix

to run the ssl redirect I have been obliged to add this to the config
file roundcubemail

~]# cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/roundcubemail.conf
#
# Round Cube Webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client
#

Alias /roundcubemail /usr/share/roundcubemail

<Directory /usr/share/roundcubemail/>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from all
</Directory>
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<Location /roundcubemail>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}
</Location>
</IfModule>

--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
http://gplus.to/sshfake
http://gplus.to/sshswilting
http://gplus.to/john.swilting
https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
provided they receive a note of presentation