Old 07-16-2012, 10:36 AM
John Doe

Default CentOS 6.3 usb key...

Hi,

I upgraded my USB install keys (as per wiki) to 6.3 and now it freezes during the boot...
It displays the boot.msg content, plus "boot:" (from ldlinux.sys); but it freezes after that, before displaying the syslinux.cfg menu...

Anyone else having such problem, or an idea of what is going on...?
For information, I make my keys using syslinux 3.82 on a CentOS 5.8.

Thx,
JD