Old 07-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

Default launch a iptables + tc at power on

Hi all

I have a QoS script involving "iptables" and "tc" that I would like to
run after "eth0" and "eth1" come up.

I thought about some "POST_UP_SCRIPT=" or similar
in /etc/sysconfig/network (or ifcfg-ethX)

As I document, I found that http://goo.gl/jWoPn
According to these, I have to create (if they does not exist):
- /sbin/ifup-pre-local
- /sbin/ifup-local

It sounds a bit wild to me to have to tweak in /sbin for that, I really
expected something in /etc/sysconfig/**

Would you know if there is a way configure what I want?

--
RMA.