Old 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Jerry Geis

Default 70-persistent-net-rules

When my machine installs (CentOS 6.3) the two network cards are
getting reversed. The PCI card is getting eth0 and the motherboard is
getting eth1.
I would like them in reverse order to keep things the same as they used
to be.

How can I easily tell these two to reverse?

Generate the 70-persistent-net-rules with motherboard eth0 first then
the PCI slot?

Thanks,

Jerry