Old 07-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Errol Neal

Default No OCFS2 Clusters with Pacemaker/Corosync?

Hello Fellow CentOS users.

I was hoping to get some information on Pacemaker clusters using OCFS2 on CentOS 6.x. In my initial attempts to get this to work, I realized that Pacemaker is packaged much differently on CentOS than it is on Debian or SUSE. For example, /usr/sbin/dlm_controld.pcmk is missing and ocfs2-tools is nowhere to be found. Users could of course pull in packages from say Oracle Enterprise Linux, but I was curious as to why this is the case? Is OCFS2 not supported on CentOS?

Thanks for the insight.