Old 07-09-2012, 05:59 PM
John Hinton

Default tcptrack

Does anybody have a working version of tcptrack running on Centos 6 x64?
The rpmforge rpm installs and runs on the -t eth# command, but if you
add a port to it, it bombs with a pcap compile error. It runs fine for
me on Centos 5 x64, but seems to have what looks like an old bug
reintroduced in 6.

--
John Hinton
877-777-1407 ext 502

Old 07-09-2012, 06:00 PM
John Hinton

On 7/9/2012 1:59 PM, John Hinton wrote:
> Does anybody have a working version of tcptrack running on Centos 6 x64?
> The rpmforge rpm installs and runs on the -t eth# command, but if you
> add a port to it, it bombs with a pcap compile error. It runs fine for
> me on Centos 5 x64, but seems to have what looks like an old bug
> reintroduced in 6.

Crap... typo... I meant the -i eth# command.