Old 04-11-2008, 02:11 PM
"Eric B."

Default Is iptables -j CONNMARK not available in CentOS4??

Hi,

I'm running CentOS 4 with most of the latest updates, but am having trouble
with iptables and the CONNMARK target. Is it available in the CentOS 4
kernel?

Running on i386:
kernel: 2.6.9-67.0.4.ELsmp
iptables: v1.2.11

# iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -j CONNMARK --set-mark 1
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

I see I do have the CONNMARK lib in /lib/iptables/libipt_CONNMARK.so. Am I
doing something wrong to have access to it?

Thanks,

Eric