Old 07-09-2012, 11:57 AM
sebastian

Default lockfile

Hello,

i need for an old bios-update the programm "lockfile". The update-bin
make a check via "which lockfile". I have installed
"lockfile-progs.x86_64" on a CentOS 5.8 and i have the programm
"lockfile" and "lockfile-check, lockfile-create, lockfile-remove,
lockfile-touch" in /usr/bin/.
On my CentOS 6.2 i have install the pakage "liblockfile.x86_64", too. I
have the "lockfile-check, lockfile-create, lockfile-remove,
lockfile-touch" in /usr/bin/
But i missing the "lockfile".

Thanks Sebastian

Old 07-09-2012, 12:08 PM
John Doe

From: sebastian <centos@secretusenet.com>

> i need for an old bios-update the programm "lockfile". The update-bin
> make a check via "which lockfile". I have installed
> "lockfile-progs.x86_64" on a CentOS 5.8 and i have the programm
> "lockfile" and "lockfile-check, lockfile-create, lockfile-remove,
>
> lockfile-touch" in /usr/bin/.
> On my CentOS 6.2 i have install the pakage "liblockfile.x86_64", too.
> have the "lockfile-check, lockfile-create, lockfile-remove,
> lockfile-touch" in /usr/bin/
> But i missing the "lockfile".

On CentOS 5:
# rpm -qf /usr/bin/lockfile
procmail-3.22-17.1.el5.centos.i386

On CentOS 6:
# yum whatprovides /usr/bin/lockfile
procmail-3.22-25.1.el6.x86_64 : Mail processing program
Repo******* : base
Matched from:
Filename*** : /usr/bin/lockfile

JD