Old 07-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Frank Cox

Default QT menu decorations missing on Centos 6

See this screenshot for an example of what I get when I run qtconfig-qt4 on
Centos 6 and select a menu:

http://www.melvilletheatre.com/screenshot-qt-example.png

If the list is long, the menu extends from the top to the bottom of my
physical screen, with a little arrow at the top and the bottom which, if I sit
the mouse pointer on the arrow, makes the list scroll up and down.

As you can see, the decorations (scroll bar, etc) are missing. I don't think
it's a configuration issue, but rather an issue of a missing library, or
missing functionality in a library. The program appears to be trying to use a
qt function that doesn't exist on this computer so it's doing some kind of a
fallback to a bare-bones menu list.