Old 07-07-2012, 05:36 PM
aurfalien

Default bind + chroot + webmin

Hi all,

I just read about some kind of bug regarding webmin not being able to work with bind if chroot is enabled.

Webmin was working fine for me until I chose to update it, and then the bug showed (running Centos 6.2 BTW).

So the fix was to disable chroot in the webmin bind module config, seems counter intuitive.

Any one mind sharing some nuggets on this?

I'm working with bind via cli no issue but this new crop of sys admins have probs with that and want pictures, ie gui so my guys are a little troubled.

- aurf