Old 06-27-2012, 10:26 AM
hadi motamedi

Default yum --disablerepo=*

Dear All
To install gimp from the install media on my centos 6.2 , I found the
install media from the output of #df command and modified the baseurl
inside the /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Media.repo to point to the correct
media then issued :
#yum --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=c6-media install gimp
But it is unsuccessful. Can you please correct me.
Thank you