-   -   Is there a preferred location to post Centos systems administration gigs? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/677129-there-preferred-location-post-centos-systems-administration-gigs.html)

Digimer 06-25-2012 10:53 PM

On 06/25/2012 06:25 PM, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> Subject says it all.
>
> Is there a preferred location to post Centos systems administration gigs?
>
> -Jason

It'd probably be most useful to find tech groups in your local areas. A
good place to start would be to see if there is a local hackerspace. I
know ours has a public discussion and a jobs mailing list. We've also
got a large number of talented admins, and I see no reason to doubt your
local space would be different.

Of course, posting here with an [OT] prefix on the subject would be fine
here, too. Particularly if your position is open to telecommute folks.

Good luck.

--
Digimer