Old 06-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Keith Roberts

Default Media check on Centos 6.2 DVD1 i386

I've downloaded and md5sum checked the Centos 6.2 DVD1 and
burnt it to a DVD.

Should there be an option to check the DVD media from the
grub boot menu please?

Keith

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net
http://www.php-debuggers.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

TMDA [http://tmda.net]

Old 06-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Mark LaPierre

On 06/23/2012 05:39 PM, Keith Roberts wrote:
> I've downloaded and md5sum checked the Centos 6.2 DVD1 and
> burnt it to a DVD.
>
> Should there be an option to check the DVD media from the
> grub boot menu please?
>
> Keith

> Websites:
> http://www.karsites.net
> http://www.php-debuggers.net
> http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk
>
> All email addresses are challenge-response protected with
> TMDA [http://tmda.net]

Yes there is an option to check the media when you boot it up. Just
follow the prompts.

--
_
/(_)

Old 06-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Keith Roberts

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012, Mark LaPierre wrote:
*snip*
> Yes there is an option to check the media when you boot it up. Just
> follow the prompts.

OK, thank you for that Mark - got it now. I had to boot from
the DVD and check it on another machine. It passes OK.