Old 06-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Chris Lumens

Default More small steps for the storage spoke.

> Patch 1 includes unpartitioned disks in free space calculations.
>
> Patch 2 updates bootloader disk list to add newly partitioned disks
> after clearing partitions.
>
> Patches 3 and 4 include newly-created devices in the custom spoke.
>
> Patch 5 improves the storage spoke's behavior on subsequent visits by
> not removing users' custom layouts, &c.

I've not looked into these too deeply, but I noticed the following
things quickly:

(1) If you go into custom partitioning, I now get the CreateNewPage and
a page with autopart results displayed.

(2) If you delete a device created with autopartitioning, the refreshed
page has the autopartitioned Page collapsed. I had put some work into
making sure that the same page stays open so you don't have to do extra
clicks.

(3) Clicking the button on the CreateNewPage results in a traceback:

kickstart.py:246
AttributeError: 'AutoPart' object has no attribute 'type'

- Chris