Old 04-10-2008, 02:37 PM
"David Hláčik"

Default generating tls certificates for radius under centos

Hi all,
*
i need to generate certificate files for radius tls. I am using CentOS 5.1 and scripts in /etc/pki/tls/misc for generated own CA key, and for own keys signed with my CA.
For Radius i need a server certificate with xpextensions support. How can i generate server certificate with xpextensions which will be signed with my own CA on CentOS5.1?

Thanks in advance!

David

Old 04-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Pierre Bourgin

David Hláčik wrote:

Hi all,

i need to generate certificate files for radius tls. I am using CentOS
5.1 and scripts in /etc/pki/tls/misc for generated own CA key, and for
own keys signed with my CA.
For Radius i need a server certificate with xpextensions support. How
can i generate server certificate with xpextensions which will be signed
with my own CA on CentOS5.1?

I don't remember exactly about it, but I used to .. spend time too (too
much of course)

Have a look here:
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/content/view/30213/98/1/1/

They are talking about "xpclient_ext" and "xpserver_ext" (WPA/WPA2 for
m$ Windows client)

Hope this will help,

Pierre Bourgin