-   -   Configure Kickstart (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/674509-configure-kickstart.html)

jiten jha 06-19-2012 01:54 PM

Configure Kickstart

Dear Friend ,

I want you help to configure kickstart on my centos5.4 server . I search on
google and found so many way to configure it even on centos web site also.
But It is not working and i am know so I can not understand it. So please
send me link that i can understand and configure it.

--
Regards
Jitendra Jha

John Doe 06-19-2012 03:03 PM

Configure Kickstart

From: jiten jha <jitenjha11@googlemail.com>

> I want you help to configure kickstart on my centos5.4 server . I search on
> google and found so many way to configure it even on centos web site also.
> But It is not working and i am know so I can not understand it. So please
> send me link that i can understand and configure it.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=en&to=hi&a=http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart

JD