-   -   What would cause dbus-daemon to fork() bomb? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/674462-what-would-cause-dbus-daemon-fork-bomb.html)

Robert Heller 06-19-2012 12:13 PM

What would cause dbus-daemon to fork() bomb?

For some reason, my system (64-bit, CentOS 5.8) has started to have a
strange problem: dbus-daemon fork() bombing, typically overnight. The
machine has been fine for months and months. What could cause this?
This is my home desktop (it is also a server on my lan: dhcp, ldap,
dns, web, etc.).