Old 06-18-2012, 03:55 AM
"Michel Donais"

Default Recommend vendor to recover data from LTO4tapes

Software

We used recently Nucleus to recover an SLR100 tape and we get back about 80%
of the surface intact; but you must think that each situation is different.
http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/backup-recovery.html

An other software but we don't know about it.
http://www.kerneldatarecovery.com/buy-tape-backup-recovery.html

Recovery service may be useful but we asked for quote and it was a bit
heavy; that 's the reason we choose to recover from Nucleus and I think they
should haven't been better.
http://www.aldownloading.com/data-recovery/LTO-4-ultrium-4-recovery/LTO-4-ultrium-4-restore.htm
http://www.krollontrack.com/data-recovery/data-recovery-services/tape-recovery/

Hope it help