-   -   Recommend vendor to recover data from LTO4tapes (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/673908-recommend-vendor-recover-data-lto4tapes.html)

"Michel Donais" 06-18-2012 03:55 AM

Recommend vendor to recover data from LTO4tapes

Software

We used recently Nucleus to recover an SLR100 tape and we get back about 80%
of the surface intact; but you must think that each situation is different.
http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/backup-recovery.html

An other software but we don't know about it.
http://www.kerneldatarecovery.com/buy-tape-backup-recovery.html

Recovery service may be useful but we asked for quote and it was a bit
heavy; that 's the reason we choose to recover from Nucleus and I think they
should haven't been better.
http://www.aldownloading.com/data-recovery/LTO-4-ultrium-4-recovery/LTO-4-ultrium-4-restore.htm
http://www.krollontrack.com/data-recovery/data-recovery-services/tape-recovery/

Hope it help