Old 05-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Jerry Geis

Default KVM and vnc together

Ran into something weird.

I have my machine CentOS 6.2 running KVM guest of Windows 7.
This works fine while I'm in the office...

Then when I remote in using VNC to my machine - the VNC always
works fine. However, when I try to access the KVM session its like
the mouse has lost its brain.

Anyone ran into this?

I startup with this command:
qemu-system-x86_64 -net nic,model=rtl8139 -net user -hda win7.img -usb
-m 4192 -vga std &

Thanks,

Jerry