Old 05-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn

Default Centos 5.8 has no "Virtualization" install option

Hi,
when I try to install Centos 5.8 on a Dell r410 then I don't get a
"Virtualization" option during the package selection of the installer.
Centos 5.7 does show that option fine. Is this a known issue?

Regards,
Dennis

Old 05-24-2012, 03:25 PM
"Scot P. Floess"

I had this problem too... I'm using Xen and had to add @xen to my
kickstarts...

On Thu, 24 May 2012, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:

> Hi,
> when I try to install Centos 5.8 on a Dell r410 then I don't get a
> "Virtualization" option during the package selection of the installer.
> Centos 5.7 does show that option fine. Is this a known issue?
>
> Regards,
> Dennis

Scot P. Floess RHCT (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
http://flossware.sourceforge.net
https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare