Old 05-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Rudinei Dias

Default Tomcat7

Hello
Does anyone know where I can find a repository with Centos6 Tomcat7?
Thanks.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Nikolaos Milas

On 23/5/2012 4:13 μμ, Rudinei Dias wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a repository with Centos6 Tomcat7?

Check this:
http://www.distrotips.com/centos/installing-tomcat-7-on-centos-6.html

Old 05-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Rudinei Dias

Hi.
This I had found. The first thing to do is google search.
I've had bad experiences mess configuration caused by not using RPM on
Centos installers.
Even so, thanks.

The question is if anyone knows where you have a RPM repository for the
tomcat7 HREL6/EL6.
Rudinei Dias

Old 05-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

On 05/23/2012 05:24 PM, Rudinei Dias wrote:
> The question is if anyone knows where you have a RPM repository for the
> tomcat7 HREL6/EL6.

I dream of the existence of a repository I just activate and issue
$ sudo yum install @tomcat

Like this one
http://www.how2centos.com/installing-tomcat-6-on-centos-5-5-tutorial/
but on CentOS6 for Tomcat 7.

--
RMA.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Jesus del Valle

> I dream of the existence of a repository I just activate and issue
> $ sudo yum install @tomcat

Hi. I cannot help you with a repository, however I have been
installing/upgrading tomcat for a while now. I wrote the script I follow
here:
http://www.geilthings.com/wiki/Tomcat
Regards,
Jesus