Old 05-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Edson - PMSS

Default Error in Squirrelmail

Yesterday I upgrade my CentOS e-mail server and I changed the version of
Squirrelmail and PHP. Now, after the changes, I can't send e-mail by
squirrelmail. I can send only by e-mail clients like Thunderbird and
Outlook in the network.

I did a backup of the old configuration and data files and I replaced it
on the new configuration, but nothing happen. I need someone's help.
Thank you.

Edson

Old 05-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Prabhpal -Mailing-List

On 5/22/12 2:33 PM, Edson - PMSS wrote:
> Yesterday I upgrade my CentOS e-mail server and I changed the version of
> Squirrelmail and PHP. Now, after the changes, I can't send e-mail by
> squirrelmail. I can send only by e-mail clients like Thunderbird and
> Outlook in the network.
>
> I did a backup of the old configuration and data files and I replaced it
> on the new configuration, but nothing happen. I need someone's help.
> Thank you.

Hi,

once you have no problem in mail server (can send and receive by email
client) i am sure you need to run the pl script to reconfigure it
again. if you have updated the squirrel package, i had this experience
in past.
#cd /usr/share/squirrelmail/config/
#./conf.pl

Thanks

Old 05-22-2012, 05:39 PM
Edson - PMSS

Thanks by your answer. I didn't saw the config file. It changed by the
update.

Thanks

Edson