Old 05-02-2012, 12:20 PM
john w

Default giomm-2.4 not found

Hello,

I am trying to install a software from source in a 64 bit centos
machine(CentOS release 5.5 (Final)). But I am getting the following error
while doing the configure.

No package 'giomm-2.4' found

I could not find the corresponding package in repositories.
Anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards
John