Old 04-07-2008, 06:20 PM
"David Hláčik"

Default list of epel packages

Hi!
*
I know it has been solved many times, but how will i get a list of all installed packages from EPEL repository? I know for rpmforge it is rpm -qa package=*rf* .
*
Thanks!

David

Old 04-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Garrick Staples

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 08:21:17PM +0200, David Hláčik alleged:
> Or to be more specific, what i am trying to do is to remove epel repo and
> all installed packages from that repo , how will i achieve it?
>
> Thanks again
> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:20 PM, David Hláčik <david@hlacik.eu> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I know it has been solved many times, but how will i get a list of all
> > installed packages from EPEL repository? I know for rpmforge it is rpm -qa
> > package=*rf* .

Remove the repo from your yum config and run 'yum list extras'.

University of Southern California