Old 04-07-2008, 04:50 PM
"Masters IT Gmail"

Default Centos 5.1 + beryl + 1440x900 -thanks!

Hi to all, maybe someone could help me out, I have installed beryl in centos
5 following directions on internet, configuring repos from fedora core 6 and
I successfully installed it but the problem I have apparently is that it
only works when my resolution is 1024x768 or less, I have a Toshiba
satellite p105-s6147 with a graphic card mobile intel 945gm/gu express. I
have problems too when I want to change resolution to 1440x900, the menu
doesn't show that option the max is 1280 or something like that, well I you
could open my eyes it will be much appreciated.

Thanks for all.

George from Uruguay.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:05 PM
"Bob Beers"

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Masters IT Gmail
<mastersit.com@gmail.com> wrote:
> a graphic card mobile intel 945gm/gu express. I
> have problems too when I want to change resolution to 1440x900, the menu
> doesn't show that option the max is 1280 or something like that, well I you
> could open my eyes it will be much appreciated.

915resolution might help you.

here's one link, there are others, google is your friend.
[1] <http://www.geocities.com/stomljen/>