Old 04-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Paolo De Michele

Default - tigervnc-server with kde

Hi all

I have a problem in the configuration of tigervnc-server-use centos 6.1
and tigervnc-server version is that which lies in the repo

I followed the following steps:

- tigervnc-installed
- added the user in the section /etc/sysconfig/vncservers
- set a password using the vncpasswd
- left by default the xstartup file created
- restart vncserver service

When I connect remotely to my host everything works just that regularly
see a gnome desktop instead of one kde (like I would)
I tried to change several times the xstartup to no avail.
can someone tell me exactly which strings should I put to view my
desktop with kde?

Thanks in advance