Old 04-07-2008, 05:15 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default MS Exchange Replacement

What is the closest open source mail server I can replace exchange with that provides the nearest equivalent in user experience?

Thanks!

jlc

Old 04-07-2008, 05:19 AM
Rudi Ahlers

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
What is the closest open source mail server I can replace exchange
with that provides the nearest equivalent in user experience?

Thanks!
jlc

What about Zimbra or Scallix?

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web: http://www.SoftDux.com
Check out my technical blog, http://blog.softdux.com for Linux or other technical stuff, or visit http://www.WebHostingTalk.co.za for Web Hosting stuff

Old 04-07-2008, 05:25 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

>What about Zimbra or Scallix?

Zimbra looks impressive! Anyone here running it?

jlc