FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-30-2012, 10:41 AM
"Prabhpal S. Mavi"
 
Default CentOS 6.2 x86_64 Squirrelmail Problem

Greetings Friends,

is any one knows why i see squirrelmail login interface like below
Live Example Can Be Seen Here:
https://mail.digital-infotech.com/webmail

i have tried to install configure from source as well rather than RPM but
all the same.security permissions have been verified also. and i have no
clue any more. help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks / Regards

<>
< bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
width="100%"><><>

SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-2.el6
By the SquirrelMail Project Team
< bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="350"><>< bgcolor="#dcdcdc">Digital
Infotech Limited Login <>< bgcolor="#ffffff"> < bgcolor="#ffffff"
border="0" width="100%"><>< width="30%">Name: < width="70%"> <><
width="30%">Password: < width="70%"> <><>

Thanks / Regards
Prabhpal S. Mavi
Email: prabhpal@digital-infotech.net
Sent Through .Net Domain From iPhone

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 03-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Johnny Hughes
 
Default CentOS 6.2 x86_64 Squirrelmail Problem

On 03/30/2012 05:41 AM, Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
> Greetings Friends,
>
> is any one knows why i see squirrelmail login interface like below
> Live Example Can Be Seen Here:
> https://mail.digital-infotech.com/webmail
>
> i have tried to install configure from source as well rather than RPM but
> all the same.security permissions have been verified also. and i have no
> clue any more. help would be greatly appreciated
> Thanks / Regards
>
> <>
> < bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
> width="100%"><><>
>
> SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-2.el6
> By the SquirrelMail Project Team
> < bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="350"><>< bgcolor="#dcdcdc">Digital
> Infotech Limited Login <>< bgcolor="#ffffff"> < bgcolor="#ffffff"
> border="0" width="100%"><>< width="30%">Name: < width="70%"> <><
> width="30%">Password: < width="70%"> <><>
>
> Thanks / Regards
> Prabhpal S. Mavi
> Email: prabhpal@digital-infotech.net
> Sent Through .Net Domain From iPhone

The problem is with spaces (there is a space between the "<" and the
"bgcolor=" so it is not a proper tag.

Since this is a php file, I would assume that something is causing the
spaces to be there and that the something would be that you are missing
some module or setting in php and because of it, you are missing some
variables, etc.

There also seem to be several tags that are empty ... (the things that
look like "<>" )

Try with SELinux off to see if that is a problem and if it is then
relabel to get the proper settings.

Did you follow any readmes that might have been in the documentation?

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 03-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Johnny Hughes
 
Default CentOS 6.2 x86_64 Squirrelmail Problem

On 03/30/2012 05:51 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 03/30/2012 05:41 AM, Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
>> Greetings Friends,
>>
>> is any one knows why i see squirrelmail login interface like below
>> Live Example Can Be Seen Here:
>> https://mail.digital-infotech.com/webmail
>>
>> i have tried to install configure from source as well rather than RPM but
>> all the same.security permissions have been verified also. and i have no
>> clue any more. help would be greatly appreciated
>> Thanks / Regards
>>
>> <>
>> < bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
>> width="100%"><><>
>>
>> SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-2.el6
>> By the SquirrelMail Project Team
>> < bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="350"><>< bgcolor="#dcdcdc">Digital
>> Infotech Limited Login <>< bgcolor="#ffffff"> < bgcolor="#ffffff"
>> border="0" width="100%"><>< width="30%">Name: < width="70%"> <><
>> width="30%">Password: < width="70%"> <><>
>>
>> Thanks / Regards
>> Prabhpal S. Mavi
>> Email: prabhpal@digital-infotech.net
>> Sent Through .Net Domain From iPhone
> The problem is with spaces (there is a space between the "<" and the
> "bgcolor=" so it is not a proper tag.
>
> Since this is a php file, I would assume that something is causing the
> spaces to be there and that the something would be that you are missing
> some module or setting in php and because of it, you are missing some
> variables, etc.
>
> There also seem to be several tags that are empty ... (the things that
> look like "<>" )
>
> Try with SELinux off to see if that is a problem and if it is then
> relabel to get the proper settings.
>
> Did you follow any readmes that might have been in the documentation?

1. Turn off mbstring-overload by editing your /etc/php.ini file and
setting:

mbstring.func_overload = 0

restart httpd

2. have you run the config.pl file?

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 03-30-2012, 11:38 AM
"Prabhpal S. Mavi"
 
Default CentOS 6.2 x86_64 Squirrelmail Problem

Hello Mr. Johnny

This is brilliant!! you are so knowledgeable and professional.
Your solution fixed the problem right away.
mbstring.func_overload = 0

It was like this:
mbstring.func_overload = 2

Thanks / Thanks / Thanks / Thanks / Thanks / Thanks / Thanks / Thanks /
Thanks

Regards / Prabhpal

> On 03/30/2012 05:41 AM, Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
>> Greetings Friends,
>>
>> is any one knows why i see squirrelmail login interface like below
>> Live Example Can Be Seen Here:
>> https://mail.digital-infotech.com/webmail
>>
>> i have tried to install configure from source as well rather than RPM
>> but
>> all the same.security permissions have been verified also. and i have
>> no
>> clue any more. help would be greatly appreciated
>> Thanks / Regards
>>
>> <>
>> < bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
>> width="100%"><><>
>>
>> SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-2.el6
>> By the SquirrelMail Project Team
>> < bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="350"><>< bgcolor="#dcdcdc">Digital
>> Infotech Limited Login <>< bgcolor="#ffffff"> < bgcolor="#ffffff"
>> border="0" width="100%"><>< width="30%">Name: < width="70%"> <><
>> width="30%">Password: < width="70%"> <><>
>>
>> Thanks / Regards
>> Prabhpal S. Mavi
>> Email: prabhpal@digital-infotech.net
>> Sent Through .Net Domain From iPhone
>
> The problem is with spaces (there is a space between the "<" and the
> "bgcolor=" so it is not a proper tag.
>
> Since this is a php file, I would assume that something is causing the
> spaces to be there and that the something would be that you are missing
> some module or setting in php and because of it, you are missing some
> variables, etc.
>
> There also seem to be several tags that are empty ... (the things that
> look like "<>" )
>
> Try with SELinux off to see if that is a problem and if it is then
> relabel to get the proper settings.
>
> Did you follow any readmes that might have been in the documentation?
>
> _______________________________________________
> CentOS mailing list
> CentOS@centos.org
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
>


Thanks / Regards
Prabhpal S. Mavi
Email: prabhpal@digital-infotech.net


_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 04-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Scott Silva
 
Default CentOS 6.2 x86_64 Squirrelmail Problem

on 3/30/2012 4:38 AM Prabhpal S. Mavi spake the following:
> Hello Mr. Johnny
>
> This is brilliant!! you are so knowledgeable and professional.
> Your solution fixed the problem right away.
> mbstring.func_overload = 0
>
> It was like this:
> mbstring.func_overload = 2
>
Johnny is the third god of CentOS... Or is it the second?


_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org