Old 02-28-2012, 10:42 AM
admin lewis

Default Centos 6.2 install some problems

Hi,
I have reinstalled centos 6.2 x86_64 because it seems there is not xfs
mod on i386.
But i have found an orther problem. After the partitioning there is
not any prompt to choice the type of server I want (minimal, web etc)
So now I have a desktop installation...
I want to remove xorg, gnome etc..
and an other bug.. i am unable to setup Eth interface ... with
system-config-network-tui i cant see any eth..
I have 4 NIC.. and all works well..
cheers
luigi

--
Linux Server, Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Server, Exchange 2007
http://predellino.blogspot.com/

Old 02-28-2012, 05:23 PM
anax

For the first: