Old 02-27-2012, 08:40 PM
"James B. Byrne"

Default Q. re rpmdevtools

CentOS-5.7
rpmdevtools-6.8-1

Following installation of rpmdevtools when I run
rpmdev-setuptree as root, then root has a directory
rpmbuild created in its home directory. If I do this as a
non-privileged user instead then nothing happens.

What am I missing?

--
*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
9 Brockley Drive vox: +1 905 561 1241