FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
 
Default LibreOffice rpm's

On 02/26/2012 12:34 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> You can use Libre Office directly from libreoffice.org ... I do.


LibreOffice rpm's exist in CentOS-Testing repository for 6.x:
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)
PL Computers
Serbia, Europe

Google is the Mother, Google is the Father, and traceroute is your
trusty Spiderman...
StarOS, Mikrotik and CentOS/RHEL/Linux consultant
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Anthony Lee Vanover II
 
Default LibreOffice rpm's

On Sun, 2012-02-26 at 20:54 +0100, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> On 02/26/2012 12:34 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> > You can use Libre Office directly from libreoffice.org ... I do.
>
>
> LibreOffice rpm's exist in CentOS-Testing repository for 6.x:
> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories
>

The best way to install LibreOffice on CentOS:
http://pastebin.com/ZrsmjF9m
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-26-2012, 11:23 PM
Frank Cox
 
Default LibreOffice rpm's

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:06:41 -0800
Anthony Lee Vanover II wrote:

> The best way to install LibreOffice on CentOS:
> http://pastebin.com/ZrsmjF9m

You forgot the helppack.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Real D 3D Digital Cinema ~ www.melvilletheatre.com
www.creekfm.com - FIFTY THOUSAND WATTS of POW WOW POWER!
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-27-2012, 05:03 AM
Vnpenguin
 
Default LibreOffice rpm's

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 20:54, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office@plnet.rs> wrote:
> On 02/26/2012 12:34 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>> You can use Libre Office directly from libreoffice.org ... I do.
>

Yep, rpms LO from libreoffice.org work very well on my CentOS box.
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-27-2012, 07:00 AM
wwp
 
Default LibreOffice rpm's

Hello,


On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:03:11 +0100 Vnpenguin <vnpenguin@vnoss.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 20:54, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office@plnet.rs> wrote:
> > On 02/26/2012 12:34 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> >> You can use Libre Office directly from libreoffice.org ... I do.
> >
>
> Yep, rpms LO from libreoffice.org work very well on my CentOS box.

Same here. Download'ed .tgz from libreoffice.org, unpacked and
installed the .rpm I wanted (help, languages, core stuff), integrated
to the GNOME desktop and works like a charm.


Regards,

--
wwp
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org