Old 02-25-2012, 08:01 PM
"fakessh @"

Default any idees for update dovecot on centos 5

hi guys
hi master of "Fu"

any information for dovecot update on centos 5

I am looking for information on the people running release 2.1.0 and
2.1.1 of dovecot

I edited rpms sources here.

http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/dovecot-2.1.0-2.centme.el5.src.rpm

http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/dovecot-2.1.1-2.centme.el5.src.rpm

compilation goes well but after installation and restart the services I
am a victim of such error is

2012-02-25 04:29:44imap(fakessh): Fatal: master: service(imap): child
15407 killed with signal 11 (core dumps disabled)

any idees for fix this
--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
http://gplus.to/sshfake
http://gplus.to/sshswilting
http://gplus.to/john.swilting
https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
provided they receive a note of presentation

Old 02-27-2012, 06:40 AM
fakessh

Le 2012-02-25 22:01, fakessh @ a écrit*:
> hi guys
> hi master of "Fu"
>
> any information for dovecot update on centos 5
>

> I am looking for information on the people running release 2.1.0 and
> 2.1.1 of dovecot
>
> I edited rpms sources here.
>
> http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/dovecot-2.1.0-2.centme.el5.src.rpm
>
> http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/dovecot-2.1.1-2.centme.el5.src.rpm
>
> compilation goes well but after installation and restart the services
> am a victim of such error is
>
> 2012-02-25 04:29:44imap(fakessh): Fatal: master: service(imap): child
> 15407 killed with signal 11 (core dumps disabled)
>
> any idees for fix this

after numerous attempts to run the rpm package for dovecot 2.1.1 has
been necessary to completely remove the antispam plugin and everything
went well after dovecot 2.1.1 works fine