FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-25-2012, 04:00 PM
 
Default CentOS-announce Digest, Vol 84, Issue 14

Send CentOS-announce mailing list submissions to
centos-announce@centos.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-announce
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
centos-announce-request@centos.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
centos-announce-owner@centos.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of CentOS-announce digest..."


Today's Topics:

1. CEEA-2012:0327 CentOS 6 firefox Update (Johnny Hughes)
2. CEBA-2012:0337 CentOS 6 nss Update (Johnny Hughes)
3. CEEA-2012:0329 CentOS 6 thunderbird Update (Johnny Hughes)
4. CEBA-2012:0339 CentOS 6 openswan Update (Johnny Hughes)
5. CEBA-2012:0338 CentOS 6 selinux-policy Update (Johnny Hughes)
6. CEBA-2012:0335 CentOS 6 iptables Update (Johnny Hughes)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:17:37 +0000
From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEEA-2012:0327 CentOS 6 firefox Update
To: centos-announce@centos.org
Message-ID: <20120225051737.GA11681@chakra.karan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


CentOS Errata and Enhancement Advisory 2012:0327

Upstream details at : http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2012-0327.html

The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )


i386:
d2599a661b132aa2ddd7392eae5685646cf3c635d0ef026759 9b8740f09c12e2 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.i686.rpm
77de9c554ac1f16ba2520f07cee4c15d4e1e2979cf740c7c00 2fea07c34faf96 xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
fcd332a2aeb56279601acf6494a33a2983344f5b9982f37c68 00cb9e3aa4f663 xulrunner-devel-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
6461e5d96c34674c8d429155b071ef03f770951c296667b9fe 481b4bbafa78b5 yelp-2.28.1-13.el6_2.i686.rpm

x86_64:
d2599a661b132aa2ddd7392eae5685646cf3c635d0ef026759 9b8740f09c12e2 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.i686.rpm
22976c0f8338775d7407b9239c3f9f32ec7ca88faa10c94f43 7772ae9b380137 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm
77de9c554ac1f16ba2520f07cee4c15d4e1e2979cf740c7c00 2fea07c34faf96 xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
b3441c386c20957faa6130d8bed19875ac5d1494f3a385ed12 249191792e1fa2 xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm
fcd332a2aeb56279601acf6494a33a2983344f5b9982f37c68 00cb9e3aa4f663 xulrunner-devel-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
8d92e10fba11d7b9300d13244f49e6fb1ce97bdde46ee19744 7af2dcbf4d9699 xulrunner-devel-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm
a839b1a862c44fa07ce558f0f4a81a254abda5ad7cacef7f41 fa6c6c591fe04f yelp-2.28.1-13.el6_2.x86_64.rpm

Source:
1a53d0a7664910c65c00711815fcfd8a87f965b5529d613509 9d989454251231 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.src.rpm
385d3e038296c9ca12d13bc5c3396049d70f4f8a879fc2468b 6ce9c3a93ec96b xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.src.rpm
dc668b084f356b2049f8e724476ff665876bea6b8abbe533aa 5555d7cea42c07 yelp-2.28.1-13.el6_2.src.rpm



--
Johnny Hughes
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net



------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:20:36 +0000
From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0337 CentOS 6 nss Update
To: centos-announce@centos.org
Message-ID: <20120225052036.GA11839@chakra.karan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0337

Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0337.html

The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )


i386:
96a9433b9cfb6009dcc4e4b61168752313ab925cc72d9cf2bd 104136bd1770f5 nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
e1e90d9135b4087a9f97ea2ba0b6025e8d6a812e98a1743fe8 97474d8ec719e5 nspr-devel-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
cbefa7c87e5dc51dab0a433f47c0cd4f6b06ca0c9c3f2579f3 2141d9b3d30998 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
a495226e3abee7423caa069e2b8a1749ee63543800b37b5e3c bd7afcf05d65e1 nss-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
54c94e1640a123d70b4ae4446f750432c47ba0e78623779169 5ce47289312020 nss-pkcs11-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
440a26179856dc203924ae31147056bfda9a11e35826c23cac b06dbe5a520a95 nss-sysinit-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
ff4640259883bd7d9d9fb33d3a295328023c06d5b3865dce69 839657d0202761 nss-tools-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
1b1f933409d29705c281e800769c5610811a65d6568674ddda 7dace5e9db76f9 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
89039a389f73a99561ba3629dfb0eac27f031e59c209ea4eae e9fcea5141a632 nss-util-devel-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm

x86_64:
96a9433b9cfb6009dcc4e4b61168752313ab925cc72d9cf2bd 104136bd1770f5 nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
0555f49bb513bb0e7188f5a894898e3650c8d8472b990f2837 49254e59ce8d16 nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
e1e90d9135b4087a9f97ea2ba0b6025e8d6a812e98a1743fe8 97474d8ec719e5 nspr-devel-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
9ce858d877be449049d136db3167fe7775151861886ac9a728 a94411613c3d35 nspr-devel-4.8.9-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
cbefa7c87e5dc51dab0a433f47c0cd4f6b06ca0c9c3f2579f3 2141d9b3d30998 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
e0b350fc3c83e8fa088a64e97e308c0ac254c07836b5d2c1b1 abf651550ac433 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
a495226e3abee7423caa069e2b8a1749ee63543800b37b5e3c bd7afcf05d65e1 nss-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
d5b1fb57fe5c17ba10057de8ffa632f963b813e5de576d152c 18b2708f627c6d nss-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
54c94e1640a123d70b4ae4446f750432c47ba0e78623779169 5ce47289312020 nss-pkcs11-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
1266afcedd753ef7b93d722782367fd5f12962dfcf6bee8093 861b9587f243c4 nss-pkcs11-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
a2d7acdca92b38c0daab5713413cb97ccadf28e186494c87ff f905120d8921bf nss-sysinit-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
e82cd7c4c577721da6698a3b20cb90203ee5a6240181eb4ebf 877ed8e86c173b nss-tools-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
1b1f933409d29705c281e800769c5610811a65d6568674ddda 7dace5e9db76f9 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
b90b050163b1605b8d7bd002955899fe4dd43f865462edfb54 70de461906fbb7 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
89039a389f73a99561ba3629dfb0eac27f031e59c209ea4eae e9fcea5141a632 nss-util-devel-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
41e31d4aad5ad08ada416aa0d5c8ea4121ab3171ba211f45f0 6f5b6fbb213793 nss-util-devel-3.13.1-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm

Source:
e528dee7d721d3a621e883a2ea7df3befc8f3a4cc19fa37c3f 97f773bccab2ae nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.src.rpm
05b8b089f4dd7cca6c022e900a52ca1d2e036d716847c4cc4d 8fa2eb89b3a049 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.src.rpm
f0273a41ba5b4459ad0247611cfa473345886f21bab6dcb096 e84d82f588a464 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.src.rpm



--
Johnny Hughes
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net



------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:22:40 +0000
From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEEA-2012:0329 CentOS 6 thunderbird Update
To: centos-announce@centos.org
Message-ID: <20120225052240.GA11930@chakra.karan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


CentOS Errata and Enhancement Advisory 2012:0329

Upstream details at : http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2012-0329.html

The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )


i386:
0deb275c3241a3943572cab3b6c01515525ad42a679df5dabe 66206a4f5f4441 thunderbird-10.0.1-3.el6.centos.i686.rpm

x86_64:
3b1a148fddacd067db594fde1b86bf3448d6cf1079b38438d7 432a4764e1db29 thunderbird-10.0.1-3.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm

Source:
fba41db75d164461c9603a4735a0f670dcf29d9daf6520611c 0806e4ca7965a9 thunderbird-10.0.1-3.el6.centos.src.rpm



--
Johnny Hughes
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net



------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:23:10 +0000
From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0339 CentOS 6 openswan Update
To: centos-announce@centos.org
Message-ID: <20120225052310.GA12010@chakra.karan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0339

Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0339.html

The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )


i386:
2ad5574961178d92774023258d278131c83acfa0bfa1d2584d 06fd9e64d16d78 openswan-2.6.32-10.el6_2.i686.rpm
ba280a99b04ca752185ff05289ba1f7e429a26186baf68eaf5 79cbcdea93e5d1 openswan-doc-2.6.32-10.el6_2.i686.rpm

x86_64:
dec60d50e94a8e644d1f92e44ec8ee8770e5ab69073f39e914 c8efbd47ac0fb6 openswan-2.6.32-10.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
fd82468d39d724dbe68cb8a63f72217a6c3aaefbd368739c8b 9fa7c30ba66d2e openswan-doc-2.6.32-10.el6_2.x86_64.rpm

Source:
901e69b53004c2c736e4d863c4583563f83ed8f9c6ae6a9bf1 85eb3797100272 openswan-2.6.32-10.el6_2.src.rpm



--
Johnny Hughes
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net



------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:23:47 +0000
From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0338 CentOS 6 selinux-policy
Update
To: centos-announce@centos.org
Message-ID: <20120225052347.GA12114@chakra.karan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0338

Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0338.html

The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )


i386:
a6af66e794daab711544237711fc60a877d6a766117abe9be5 404262f6688446 selinux-policy-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
c7d4083b26698968559660235c43bb10a97751ebfff7dc3b64 abc9462db76c39 selinux-policy-doc-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
9863d5eb132e9d24874f17018afec339347c59ac29dd764409 44b433554994d7 selinux-policy-minimum-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
26968984b4a1a1eb3910193f7bcfea6d70d615c7be5cc53523 c2b9d96f44a575 selinux-policy-mls-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
fc4da222ceb175ab2f72862084a68f5e818e452457666b7e85 f37795f8f8f010 selinux-policy-targeted-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm

x86_64:
71d4b96c4ac6ea7f5e9327da9e54be5d9d88774cae563c793a 5063dbe94d51c9 selinux-policy-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
f75088e18583cf323f24696131ac3567ac9aa992b04c1cb276 1938cff4cab69c selinux-policy-doc-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
9d89b2389cca275c4f1e23ad55ae6d0b24802ec7545957f4c2 bc46a9954deff4 selinux-policy-minimum-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
6ff9803ed6ec2393aa3a65b161ec76ed1162922754c8043702 29ae701976f8a5 selinux-policy-mls-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
c4edce76d8f801df40d83ed88e28690d7719614920b6b68bc8 1b196324953aad selinux-policy-targeted-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm

Source:
ddbb5765611d2fa274c41cc42b0731f3ce56eb5cba1bd5bc5f d23beff49a44c7 selinux-policy-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.src.rpm



--
Johnny Hughes
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net



------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:41:06 +0000
From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0335 CentOS 6 iptables Update
To: centos-announce@centos.org
Message-ID: <20120225104106.GA27872@chakra.karan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0335

Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0335.html

The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )


i386:
6a7d7caa6fbee984d04f36138cad2c8c423348d96f7d631f26 ef465b102bcb54 iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
78c572e6d1922558eae95995ea36858d43a33d9c956dd67fc6 2f393d7f0a26c3 iptables-devel-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
91627a7f937e8e5c7a4904ba4b30c20cccfc707e43e86eef59 d19acf2d68e4e8 iptables-ipv6-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm

x86_64:
6a7d7caa6fbee984d04f36138cad2c8c423348d96f7d631f26 ef465b102bcb54 iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
31caf99ebbbc8db11957b1b910bbac0367828338fe07982f7c 31c744416415bc iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
78c572e6d1922558eae95995ea36858d43a33d9c956dd67fc6 2f393d7f0a26c3 iptables-devel-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
9da9193de62224271ec2340d171c3282b3d226185f8f34dfb4 410d22ff45be47 iptables-devel-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
36511e71182583c5775d442f02f5aaab115252c3eaf343890d 151440b06ceb02 iptables-ipv6-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.x86_64.rpm

Source:
0e7eb17349dd0543c4e817c8f5025d9f2ddeffc70a6f165528 ebb3a4a3b86aaf iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.src.rpm



--
Johnny Hughes
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net



------------------------------

_______________________________________________
CentOS-announce mailing list
CentOS-announce@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-announce


End of CentOS-announce Digest, Vol 84, Issue 14
***********************************************
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Johan Vermeulen
 
Default CentOS-announce Digest, Vol 84, Issue 14

If Rhel/CentOs goes from Firefox3.6 to Firefox 10, could they go from OpenOffice to LibreOffice as wel?

Greetings, James

verzonden m.b.v Android
vandaar de beknoptheid.

centos-announce-request@centos.orgschreef:

>Send CentOS-announce mailing list submissions to
> centos-announce@centos.org
>
>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-announce
>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> centos-announce-request@centos.org
>
>You can reach the person managing the list at
> centos-announce-owner@centos.org
>
>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of CentOS-announce digest..."
>
>
>Today's Topics:
>
> 1. CEEA-2012:0327 CentOS 6 firefox Update (Johnny Hughes)
> 2. CEBA-2012:0337 CentOS 6 nss Update (Johnny Hughes)
> 3. CEEA-2012:0329 CentOS 6 thunderbird Update (Johnny Hughes)
> 4. CEBA-2012:0339 CentOS 6 openswan Update (Johnny Hughes)
> 5. CEBA-2012:0338 CentOS 6 selinux-policy Update (Johnny Hughes)
> 6. CEBA-2012:0335 CentOS 6 iptables Update (Johnny Hughes)
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Message: 1
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:17:37 +0000
>From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
>Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEEA-2012:0327 CentOS 6 firefox Update
>To: centos-announce@centos.org
>Message-ID: <20120225051737.GA11681@chakra.karan.org>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
>CentOS Errata and Enhancement Advisory 2012:0327
>
>Upstream details at : http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2012-0327.html
>
>The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
>syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )
>
>
>i386:
>d2599a661b132aa2ddd7392eae5685646cf3c635d0ef02675 99b8740f09c12e2 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.i686.rpm
>77de9c554ac1f16ba2520f07cee4c15d4e1e2979cf740c7c0 02fea07c34faf96 xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
>fcd332a2aeb56279601acf6494a33a2983344f5b9982f37c6 800cb9e3aa4f663 xulrunner-devel-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
>6461e5d96c34674c8d429155b071ef03f770951c296667b9f e481b4bbafa78b5 yelp-2.28.1-13.el6_2.i686.rpm
>
>x86_64:
>d2599a661b132aa2ddd7392eae5685646cf3c635d0ef02675 99b8740f09c12e2 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.i686.rpm
>22976c0f8338775d7407b9239c3f9f32ec7ca88faa10c94f4 37772ae9b380137 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm
>77de9c554ac1f16ba2520f07cee4c15d4e1e2979cf740c7c0 02fea07c34faf96 xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
>b3441c386c20957faa6130d8bed19875ac5d1494f3a385ed1 2249191792e1fa2 xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm
>fcd332a2aeb56279601acf6494a33a2983344f5b9982f37c6 800cb9e3aa4f663 xulrunner-devel-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.i686.rpm
>8d92e10fba11d7b9300d13244f49e6fb1ce97bdde46ee1974 47af2dcbf4d9699 xulrunner-devel-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm
>a839b1a862c44fa07ce558f0f4a81a254abda5ad7cacef7f4 1fa6c6c591fe04f yelp-2.28.1-13.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>
>Source:
>1a53d0a7664910c65c00711815fcfd8a87f965b5529d61350 99d989454251231 firefox-10.0.1-1.el6.centos.src.rpm
>385d3e038296c9ca12d13bc5c3396049d70f4f8a879fc2468 b6ce9c3a93ec96b xulrunner-10.0.1-2.el6.centos.src.rpm
>dc668b084f356b2049f8e724476ff665876bea6b8abbe533a a5555d7cea42c07 yelp-2.28.1-13.el6_2.src.rpm
>
>
>
>--
>Johnny Hughes
>CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
>irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:20:36 +0000
>From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
>Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0337 CentOS 6 nss Update
>To: centos-announce@centos.org
>Message-ID: <20120225052036.GA11839@chakra.karan.org>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
>CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0337
>
>Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0337.html
>
>The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
>syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )
>
>
>i386:
>96a9433b9cfb6009dcc4e4b61168752313ab925cc72d9cf2b d104136bd1770f5 nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>e1e90d9135b4087a9f97ea2ba0b6025e8d6a812e98a1743fe 897474d8ec719e5 nspr-devel-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>cbefa7c87e5dc51dab0a433f47c0cd4f6b06ca0c9c3f2579f 32141d9b3d30998 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>a495226e3abee7423caa069e2b8a1749ee63543800b37b5e3 cbd7afcf05d65e1 nss-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>54c94e1640a123d70b4ae4446f750432c47ba0e7862377916 95ce47289312020 nss-pkcs11-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>440a26179856dc203924ae31147056bfda9a11e35826c23ca cb06dbe5a520a95 nss-sysinit-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>ff4640259883bd7d9d9fb33d3a295328023c06d5b3865dce6 9839657d0202761 nss-tools-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>1b1f933409d29705c281e800769c5610811a65d6568674ddd a7dace5e9db76f9 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>89039a389f73a99561ba3629dfb0eac27f031e59c209ea4ea ee9fcea5141a632 nss-util-devel-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>
>x86_64:
>96a9433b9cfb6009dcc4e4b61168752313ab925cc72d9cf2b d104136bd1770f5 nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>0555f49bb513bb0e7188f5a894898e3650c8d8472b990f283 749254e59ce8d16 nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>e1e90d9135b4087a9f97ea2ba0b6025e8d6a812e98a1743fe 897474d8ec719e5 nspr-devel-4.8.9-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>9ce858d877be449049d136db3167fe7775151861886ac9a72 8a94411613c3d35 nspr-devel-4.8.9-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>cbefa7c87e5dc51dab0a433f47c0cd4f6b06ca0c9c3f2579f 32141d9b3d30998 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>e0b350fc3c83e8fa088a64e97e308c0ac254c07836b5d2c1b 1abf651550ac433 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>a495226e3abee7423caa069e2b8a1749ee63543800b37b5e3 cbd7afcf05d65e1 nss-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>d5b1fb57fe5c17ba10057de8ffa632f963b813e5de576d152 c18b2708f627c6d nss-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>54c94e1640a123d70b4ae4446f750432c47ba0e7862377916 95ce47289312020 nss-pkcs11-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.i686.rpm
>1266afcedd753ef7b93d722782367fd5f12962dfcf6bee809 3861b9587f243c4 nss-pkcs11-devel-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>a2d7acdca92b38c0daab5713413cb97ccadf28e186494c87f ff905120d8921bf nss-sysinit-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>e82cd7c4c577721da6698a3b20cb90203ee5a6240181eb4eb f877ed8e86c173b nss-tools-3.13.1-6.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>1b1f933409d29705c281e800769c5610811a65d6568674ddd a7dace5e9db76f9 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>b90b050163b1605b8d7bd002955899fe4dd43f865462edfb5 470de461906fbb7 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>89039a389f73a99561ba3629dfb0eac27f031e59c209ea4ea ee9fcea5141a632 nss-util-devel-3.13.1-3.el6_2.i686.rpm
>41e31d4aad5ad08ada416aa0d5c8ea4121ab3171ba211f45f 06f5b6fbb213793 nss-util-devel-3.13.1-3.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>
>Source:
>e528dee7d721d3a621e883a2ea7df3befc8f3a4cc19fa37c3 f97f773bccab2ae nspr-4.8.9-3.el6_2.src.rpm
>05b8b089f4dd7cca6c022e900a52ca1d2e036d716847c4cc4 d8fa2eb89b3a049 nss-3.13.1-6.el6_2.src.rpm
>f0273a41ba5b4459ad0247611cfa473345886f21bab6dcb09 6e84d82f588a464 nss-util-3.13.1-3.el6_2.src.rpm
>
>
>
>--
>Johnny Hughes
>CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
>irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 3
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:22:40 +0000
>From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
>Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEEA-2012:0329 CentOS 6 thunderbird Update
>To: centos-announce@centos.org
>Message-ID: <20120225052240.GA11930@chakra.karan.org>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
>CentOS Errata and Enhancement Advisory 2012:0329
>
>Upstream details at : http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2012-0329.html
>
>The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
>syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )
>
>
>i386:
>0deb275c3241a3943572cab3b6c01515525ad42a679df5dab e66206a4f5f4441 thunderbird-10.0.1-3.el6.centos.i686.rpm
>
>x86_64:
>3b1a148fddacd067db594fde1b86bf3448d6cf1079b38438d 7432a4764e1db29 thunderbird-10.0.1-3.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm
>
>Source:
>fba41db75d164461c9603a4735a0f670dcf29d9daf6520611 c0806e4ca7965a9 thunderbird-10.0.1-3.el6.centos.src.rpm
>
>
>
>--
>Johnny Hughes
>CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
>irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 4
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:23:10 +0000
>From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
>Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0339 CentOS 6 openswan Update
>To: centos-announce@centos.org
>Message-ID: <20120225052310.GA12010@chakra.karan.org>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
>CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0339
>
>Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0339.html
>
>The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
>syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )
>
>
>i386:
>2ad5574961178d92774023258d278131c83acfa0bfa1d2584 d06fd9e64d16d78 openswan-2.6.32-10.el6_2.i686.rpm
>ba280a99b04ca752185ff05289ba1f7e429a26186baf68eaf 579cbcdea93e5d1 openswan-doc-2.6.32-10.el6_2.i686.rpm
>
>x86_64:
>dec60d50e94a8e644d1f92e44ec8ee8770e5ab69073f39e91 4c8efbd47ac0fb6 openswan-2.6.32-10.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>fd82468d39d724dbe68cb8a63f72217a6c3aaefbd368739c8 b9fa7c30ba66d2e openswan-doc-2.6.32-10.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>
>Source:
>901e69b53004c2c736e4d863c4583563f83ed8f9c6ae6a9bf 185eb3797100272 openswan-2.6.32-10.el6_2.src.rpm
>
>
>
>--
>Johnny Hughes
>CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
>irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 5
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:23:47 +0000
>From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
>Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0338 CentOS 6 selinux-policy
> Update
>To: centos-announce@centos.org
>Message-ID: <20120225052347.GA12114@chakra.karan.org>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
>CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0338
>
>Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0338.html
>
>The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
>syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )
>
>
>i386:
>a6af66e794daab711544237711fc60a877d6a766117abe9be 5404262f6688446 selinux-policy-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>c7d4083b26698968559660235c43bb10a97751ebfff7dc3b6 4abc9462db76c39 selinux-policy-doc-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>9863d5eb132e9d24874f17018afec339347c59ac29dd76440 944b433554994d7 selinux-policy-minimum-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>26968984b4a1a1eb3910193f7bcfea6d70d615c7be5cc5352 3c2b9d96f44a575 selinux-policy-mls-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>fc4da222ceb175ab2f72862084a68f5e818e452457666b7e8 5f37795f8f8f010 selinux-policy-targeted-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>
>x86_64:
>71d4b96c4ac6ea7f5e9327da9e54be5d9d88774cae563c793 a5063dbe94d51c9 selinux-policy-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>f75088e18583cf323f24696131ac3567ac9aa992b04c1cb27 61938cff4cab69c selinux-policy-doc-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>9d89b2389cca275c4f1e23ad55ae6d0b24802ec7545957f4c 2bc46a9954deff4 selinux-policy-minimum-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>6ff9803ed6ec2393aa3a65b161ec76ed1162922754c804370 229ae701976f8a5 selinux-policy-mls-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>c4edce76d8f801df40d83ed88e28690d7719614920b6b68bc 81b196324953aad selinux-policy-targeted-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.noarch.rpm
>
>Source:
>ddbb5765611d2fa274c41cc42b0731f3ce56eb5cba1bd5bc5 fd23beff49a44c7 selinux-policy-3.7.19-126.el6_2.9.src.rpm
>
>
>
>--
>Johnny Hughes
>CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
>irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 6
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:41:06 +0000
>From: Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>
>Subject: [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2012:0335 CentOS 6 iptables Update
>To: centos-announce@centos.org
>Message-ID: <20120225104106.GA27872@chakra.karan.org>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
>CentOS Errata and Bugfix Advisory 2012:0335
>
>Upstream details at : https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0335.html
>
>The following updated files have been uploaded and are currently
>syncing to the mirrors: ( sha256sum Filename )
>
>
>i386:
>6a7d7caa6fbee984d04f36138cad2c8c423348d96f7d631f2 6ef465b102bcb54 iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
>78c572e6d1922558eae95995ea36858d43a33d9c956dd67fc 62f393d7f0a26c3 iptables-devel-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
>91627a7f937e8e5c7a4904ba4b30c20cccfc707e43e86eef5 9d19acf2d68e4e8 iptables-ipv6-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
>
>x86_64:
>6a7d7caa6fbee984d04f36138cad2c8c423348d96f7d631f2 6ef465b102bcb54 iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
>31caf99ebbbc8db11957b1b910bbac0367828338fe07982f7 c31c744416415bc iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>78c572e6d1922558eae95995ea36858d43a33d9c956dd67fc 62f393d7f0a26c3 iptables-devel-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.i686.rpm
>9da9193de62224271ec2340d171c3282b3d226185f8f34dfb 4410d22ff45be47 iptables-devel-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>36511e71182583c5775d442f02f5aaab115252c3eaf343890 d151440b06ceb02 iptables-ipv6-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.x86_64.rpm
>
>Source:
>0e7eb17349dd0543c4e817c8f5025d9f2ddeffc70a6f16552 8ebb3a4a3b86aaf iptables-1.4.7-5.1.el6_2.src.rpm
>
>
>
>--
>Johnny Hughes
>CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
>irc: hughesjr, #centos@irc.freenode.net
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>CentOS-announce mailing list
>CentOS-announce@centos.org
>http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-announce
>
>
>End of CentOS-announce Digest, Vol 84, Issue 14
>***********************************************
>_______________________________________________
>CentOS mailing list
>CentOS@centos.org
>http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org