Old 02-23-2012, 09:36 PM
"fakessh @"

Default centos 6 - 1 of 2 machines starts and not the other

hu guys

I regularly read this list I can usually find me in the excellent
documentation apache.
I'm in front of a very strange problem I possess two desktop machines
which works with the Apache server with centos 6

1 of 2 machines starts and not the other.

I use the apache config file here that provides standard distribution

any help for me

sincerely

--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
http://gplus.to/sshfake
http://gplus.to/sshswilting
http://gplus.to/john.swilting
https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
provided they receive a note of presentation

Old 02-23-2012, 09:52 PM

fakessh @ wrote:
> hu guys
>
> I regularly read this list I can usually find me in the excellent
> documentation apache.
> I'm in front of a very strange problem I possess two desktop machines
> which works with the Apache server with centos 6
>
> 1 of 2 machines starts and not the other.
>
> I use the apache config file here that provides standard distribution

What's in /var/log/httpd/error_log on the machine where it doesn't start?
And is selinux enforcing?

mark

Old 02-23-2012, 11:09 PM
"fakessh @"

Le jeudi 23 février 2012 à 17:52 -0500, m.roth@5-cent.us a écrit :
> fakessh @ wrote:
> > hu guys
> >
> > I regularly read this list I can usually find me in the excellent
> > documentation apache.
> > I'm in front of a very strange problem I possess two desktop machines
> > which works with the Apache server with centos 6
> >
> > 1 of 2 machines starts and not the other.
> >
> > I use the apache config file here that provides standard distribution
> >
> What's in /var/log/httpd/error_log on the machine where it doesn't start?
> And is selinux enforcing?
>
> mark

selinux is disabled

i execute /sbin/service httpd restart
result
[root@localhost ~]# tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log
[Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

[Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...
[DBI connect('dbname=rt3;host=localhost','rt_user',...) failed: Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 106
[Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

[Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...

Old 02-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Les Mikesell

2012/2/23 fakessh @ <fakessh@fakessh.eu>:

> i execute /sbin/service httpd restart
> result
> [root@localhost ~]# tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log
> [Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

> [Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...
> [DBI connect('dbname=rt3;host=localhost','rt_user',...) failed: Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 106
> [Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

> [Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...

So, you have RT installed, but the web portion can't connect to the
database. Is the database running?

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com

Old 02-23-2012, 11:50 PM
"fakessh @"

Le jeudi 23 février 2012 à 18:36 -0600, Les Mikesell a écrit :
> 2012/2/23 fakessh @ <fakessh@fakessh.eu>:
> >>> >

> > i execute /sbin/service httpd restart
> > result
> > [root@localhost ~]# tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log
> > [Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

> > [Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...
> > [DBI connect('dbname=rt3;host=localhost','rt_user',...) failed: Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 106
> > [Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

> > [Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...
> >>

> So, you have RT installed, but the web portion can't connect to the
> database. Is the database running?

I prefer to remove this package. I do not even know his name

Old 02-24-2012, 12:43 AM
"fakessh @"

Le vendredi 24 février 2012 à 01:50 +0100, fakessh @ a écrit :
> Le jeudi 23 février 2012 à 18:36 -0600, Les Mikesell a écrit :
> > 2012/2/23 fakessh @ <fakessh@fakessh.eu>:
> > >>> >

> > > i execute /sbin/service httpd restart
> > > result
> > > [root@localhost ~]# tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log
> > > [Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

> > > [Fri Feb 24 01:06:33 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...
> > > [DBI connect('dbname=rt3;host=localhost','rt_user',...) failed: Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 106
> > > [Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/RT.pm line 206

> > > [Fri Feb 24 01:07:49 2012] [error] Can't load Perl file: /usr/sbin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0, exiting...
> > >>

> > So, you have RT installed, but the web portion can't connect to the
> > database. Is the database running?
> >
> I prefer to remove this package. I do not even know his name

the problem is finished. I removed the package rt3 and dependances

apache start fine