Old 02-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Wuxi Ixuw

Default Please I'd like to install 2 websites on my un managed VPS on CentOS6

Hello
I've got an un managed VPS running CentOS6
I'd like to install 2 websites and secure the whole VPS
I've tried tutorials from the how to forge website but things keep
screwing all the time.
Please if any one can help or give a good working tutorials that would
be awesome.
Thanks a lot
WI,