Old 02-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Karanbir Singh

Default Promo Store is now open

hi Guys,

We've been trying to get something like this setup for long time, now
thanks to Khusro Jaleel's efforts its online! The CentOS Promo request
system is available at http://promo.centos.org/

And we have some TShirts there - three different designs, six different
colours and a few options on sizes for each type. Get them quick!

The TShirts are already paid for by sponsors, all you need to do is
cover shipping. And I'll pack them up, put them in a bag, send them on
their way via Royal Mail. It would be really nice if you could takes
some 'action shots' when you get these TShirts and send them in, we'd
love to get these up on the website. And send in a story as well, about
you, about what you do with Linux and how CentOS fits in. But above all
else, make it about yourself.

If you or your company want to sponsor some more TShirts ( we need lots
) or other stuff, like Stickers, usb keys, hats etc, please get in touch.

I realise some of the postal costs are high for non EU destinations, I'm
trying to workout something so we can get some stuff over to the US,
SouthAmerica and the far east directly in bulk and have them posted
around locally. But that is something for the next round of print runs -
and we need sponsors for that.

Enjoy!

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax

Old 02-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Craig Thompson

There's no way to see what shipping is without checking out -- which means registering. Do you know what shipping is to the US in general?

Old 02-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Tom Bishop

For Shipping to the US it appears to be about ~$17 per shirt or there
abouts....I did 2 of them and it was $35...

Old 02-20-2012, 07:09 PM
Tim Nelson