Old 02-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Edson - PMSS

Default OFF TOPIC. The best course of CentOS in USA

I would like to know which all of you point me as the best training
course of CentOS in the world or in the USA. I am a Brazilian and I
would like to have this information. I have a good background in
GNU/Linux, CentOS and Debian like operating systems, network and general
knowledge. I would like to know a deep course about all this subject. I
would appreciate any kind of information in advance. Thanks all!

--
Edson D. Amaral
---------------

Bert Wilson

The Five Secrets you must discover before you die, pg. 155

Old 02-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Ned Slider

On 19/02/12 15:38, Edson - PMSS wrote:
> I would like to know which all of you point me as the best training
> course of CentOS in the world or in the USA. I am a Brazilian and I
> would like to have this information. I have a good background in
> GNU/Linux, CentOS and Debian like operating systems, network and general
> knowledge. I would like to know a deep course about all this subject. I
> would appreciate any kind of information in advance. Thanks all!

CentOS is based on RHEL from Red Hat, so take the Red Hat training
courses as they are directly applicable.

http://www.redhat.com/training/

RHCT and RHCE might be a good place to start.